Grodno Branch School actively participates in scientific life, holds scientific-practical conferences on Law and Political Sciences in close cooperation with Grodno State Yanka Kupala University. There is a Students’ Scientific Society working successfully at School. The students regularly participate in joint Belarusian – Polish research projects.
- DEPARTMENT OF ECONOMIC AND NATURAL SCIENCES;
- DEPARTMENT OF SPECIAL LEGAL DISCIPLINES;
- DEPARTMENT OF SOCIAL HUMANITARIAN AND LINGUISTIC DISCIPLINES;
- DEPARTMENT OF LEGAL THEORY AND HISTORY OF LAW.
- Jurisprudence (Tax&Banking Law);
- International Law (International Customs Law);